A 1031 exchange is a tax-deferral tool that real estate investors can use to build wealth, save on taxes, and expand their portfolio. This strategy is applicable to any investor who wants to sell an existing property, and trade up for higher cash flow. Essentially, a 1031 allows you to sell a real estate property and then reinvest the funds in another property.
This can be a great investment strategy for investors for a multitude of reasons. On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, you’re going to learn the five major benefits of a 1031 exchange! Click play to learn more about the amazing benefits of this tax strategy.
More About This Show
- Tax Benefits. By rolling one asset into another, you can defer the capital gains taxes on the sale of your rental property. This has the potential to save you thousands of dollars in capital gains taxes.
- Portfolio Growth and Diversification. A 1031 often allows an investor to take one high value property, and buy multiple properties with higher returns.
- Upgrading Undesirable Assets. This strategy is a fantastic way for investors to transfer out of overpriced, underperforming rental properties.
- Long-Game Strategy. A 1031 exchange can be repeated over and over again, deferring taxes indefinitely.
- Build Legacy Wealth. Upon your death, your heirs will inherit all of your assets tax-free!
Book a Call with Our Team
The Ultimate Guide to 1031 Exchanges
morrisinvest.com/bootcamp ← Download your FREE 90-Day Bootcamp!
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on iTunes
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.