Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest/?utm_source=MIblog&utm_medium=MIBlog&utm_campaign=MIblog&Source=MIblog
A Deferred Sales Trust is one of the most powerful tools available to real estate investors.This strategy can help you build wealth, defer taxes, and maximize your depreciation benefits. The key to taking advantage of this powerful tax deferral tool is to understand how it works.
On today’s show, Brett Swarts from Capital Gains Tax Solutions is back to break down the Deferred Sales Trust. We’ll talk about tax advantages, estate taxes, depreciation schedules, and more. If you want to determine if a Deferred Sales Trust is right for you, don’t miss this episode of Investing in Real Estate!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How a Deferred Sales Trust differs from a 1031 Exchange.
- How a depreciation schedule works in a Deferred Sales Trust.
- The power of a cost segregation.
- The best time to do a cost segregation.
- How to get the maximum amount of your depreciation schedule.
- How to get started with a Deferred Sales Trust.
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.