Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest
On today’s show, I’m joined by a husband and wife real estate investing team, Johnny and Jenny Situ. After immigrating from China to the US, the Situs built a rental portfolio of nine rental properties and launched their successful real estate app, DealCrunch!
You’re going to hear Jonny and Jenny’s story of how they lost everything in the stock market, then pivoted to real estate investing. We’ll discuss the details of their first deal, plus the advantages of using DealCrunch. Don’t miss this episode of Investing in Real Estate!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How Johnny and Jenny bought their first property.
- The biggest mistake they made early in their investing career.
- Why taking risks is important for personal growth.
- What it means to be an asset as a partner.
- How to utilize a 1031 Exchange.
- What you can do with the DealCrunch app!
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.