Book a call with our team: https://goo.gl/dezwHT
Today’s episode of Investing in Real Estate is brought to you by Hims! Hims is a one-stop-shop wellness brand for men. Hims connects you with real doctors and provides prescription solutions backed by science! Visit forhims.com/investing to get $5 off your trial month with Hims!
All real estate investors have the same mission: to make money! There are few different methods you can use to create income from your properties, and today we’re continuing the Cash Flow Series by sharing four ways you can make money with real estate.
I’ll discuss how to create a healthy portfolio that provides numerous benefits and creates wealth. You’ll learn about my personal favorite strategies, how investing has changed over the years, and much more! Don’t miss part two of the Cash Flow Series!
More About This Show
- Cash flow - This strategy brings in passive income every single month by renting out your property to tenants. This is my favorite strategy, and the basis of my buy and hold business. The best way to create consistent cash flow every month is by purchasing properties that produce a high return on investment.
- Appreciation - This strategy entails your property increasing in value over time. Appreciation can be a great way to make money, but it’s not as instantaneous as it used to be. Before the market collapse, people would buy properties and quickly sell them for a huge profit! This strategy was possible because of the faulty pricing system. That’s no longer the case, but appreciation can still help you make money. If one of your properties appreciates, leverage it!
- Loan amortization – When you secure a loan with a bank, you’re given an amortization schedule that outlines the lifetime of your payments. If you read those documents closely, you’ll realize that the first few years of your mortgage, you’re paying almost exclusively interest. But if you’re a real estate investor, your tenant is paying that interest while simultaneously helping you build equity.
- Tax shelter – For savvy investors who own thousands of properties, the tax implications of real estate outweigh the other benefits. Owning income property can offset the income from taxation, as well as other investments. The tax code is written to incentivize investors and business owners, and real estate provides some of the best benefits available.
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
On this episode you'll learn:
- What types of properties are great for appreciation?
- How can you calculate your cash flow?
- What is NOI?
- What is a cost segregation, and how can you take advantage of it?
- And much more!