Want to work with a full service real estate company? It’s important that you do your research first. On this episode, you’re going to learn what to look for in a reputable company—plus questions you need to ask before investing.
There’s no such thing as the perfect investment, but you should always do your best to mitigate risk. If you’re thinking about working with a real estate investing company, it’s important that you put in the work and do your due diligence.
More About This Show
Before you invest your hard-earned dollars, here are a few things to look for:
- Track record of the team. You’ll want to know how many years the company has been in business, and how they’ve learned and grown over the years. You don’t want your investment to be part of the company’s growing pains.
- What is the company’s mission statement, and does it align with your values? It’s important to be on the same page so that the company understands your goals.
- Is the company nationwide, or working in a local market? Personally, I suggest working with a company that can help you diversify your portfolio and it turn, mitigate risk.
Questions to ask:
- What is your current market?
- How long have you operated in that market?
- What key indicators do you look for before moving into a new market?
- Do you have a team of analysts to study demographics before moving into a new state?
- How long do you take to study a market?
- What happens after I close on a property?
- What types of financing do you provide?
- Do you have financing options for an LLC and/or IRA?
- And more!
Book a Call with Our Team
ShopNLL.com/investing ← Use promo code INVESTING to save 25% on National Lacrosse League fan gear
Indochino.com ← Use promo code INVESTING to save an extra $30 off any $399+ purchase
HelloFresh.com/investing90 ← Use code INVESTING90 to get $90 off plus free shipping
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on Apple Podcasts
Download the free Financial Empowerment Bootcamp
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.