EP353: How Come That Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not? – Interview with Robert Shemin
On today’s show, best-selling author and real estate millionaire Robert Shemin is back to share the ideas, mindsets, and tips that all wealthy people possess. We’ll discuss goal setting, how to start thinking rich, and what it takes to get started as a real estate investor. Robert is also sharing details from his newest book, and discussing his take on the current market. If you’re looking for a daily dose of inspiration, this episode of Investing in Real Estate is for you!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The types of neighborhoods that Robert Shemin invests in.
- The power of purchasing low cost properties.
- Why Robert says the real estate market is an illusion.
- How Millennials are affecting real estate investing.
- The two different types of decisions, and which one makes you money!
- What a success goal is, and why it matters.
- The importance of having fun while you’re making money.
- How to immerse yourself in a positive environment.
- The kinds of people you should seek advice from.
- What it means to have a millionaire mentality.
- Why you should watch your language when you talk about money.
- And so much more!
How Come That Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not by Robert Shemin
Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt
EP246: Stop Hanging Out with Losers
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on Apple Podcasts
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
August 15, 2018