EP352: How to Identify Investment Friendly Cities
Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest/?utm_source=MIblog&utm_medium=MIBlog&utm_campaign=MIblog&Source=MIblog
When you’re looking to make a solid real estate investment, the ultimate goal is cash flow. You want your cash flow to be largely hands-off and passive, and that’s why it’s pertinent to do your research about your rental markets.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, Natali and I are sharing four tips that make up the most investor friendly areas. We’ll talk about how to identify a landlord-friendly city that is conducive to long-term buy and hold, and what to expect from your rental market. Don’t miss this episode!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- What you need to know about permits in the city you invest.
- How to determine how quickly the permitting process is in a city.
- The states that are the worst for code violations.
- What to expect from a utilities company when you’re purchasing a property in a business entity.
- How to conduct your real estate business out of state.
- What you need to know about rental licenses.
- How much a rental license typically costs.
- The meaning of “landlord friendly.”
- And much more!
What Is a Rental License?
5 Most Landlord Friendly States
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on Apple Podcasts
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today.We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.