Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest/?utm_source=MIblog&utm_medium=MIBlog&utm_campaign=MIblog&Source=MIblog
America is facing an affordable housing crisis in 2020. Per the recent Democratic debate the Democratic candidates have vastly different plans to combat the affordable housing crisis in the U.S.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, I’m laying out the biggest takeaways from these affordable housing plans. Highlighted here are Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, and Bernie Sanders. Press play to learn about the affordable housing crisis in 2020!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- What the Volcker Rule is.
- Pete Buttigieg’s plans for affordable housing.
- What Bernie Sanders thinks about rent control.
- How Bernie’s plan would essentially end house flipping.
- Why a national rent control standard would hurt investors.
- And more!
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.