EP207: 4 Takeaways from My First Week Being Unemployed
Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest
This week was my first week as an unemployed, full-time real estate investor! It has been exciting and liberating to step into this next chapter of my life. On today’s show, I’m sharing the four major lessons I have learned this past week.
I’ll talk about what my first weekend was like without waking up to go in for the morning show, and why I don’t feel retired. I’ll also talk about the power of passive income, letting go of old ideals, and much more! Don’t miss episode 207 of Investing in Real Estate.
More About This Show
1) It’s liberating. The first thing I realized about quitting my job is that I feel free. I was able to sleep in this past weekend, and spend time with my family without having to worry about work. It was a strange feeling, but overall very empowering to have control over my time.
2) You can’t blame anyone else for your unhappiness. I’ve been thinking a lot about how important it is to take ownership over your own happiness. Many people blame their unhappiness on their boss or coworkers, but when you’re suddenly unemployed there’s no one else to blame. It’s important to realize that no matter the circumstance, we can choose to be happy.
3) Passive income works. Now that I’m without a regular paycheck, I’m able to truly see that passive income is the best way to build wealth. I even spoke to my accounting team this week, and they were incredibly encouraging about my decision.
4) You guys are amazing. So many of you have reached out to me via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc! I can’t say thank you enough for all of your incredible words of encouragement and love. Thank you for following along on my journey, and for allowing me to be a part of yours.
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- At what age did I plan to retire?
- How does retirement feel?
- How did I overcome the paycheck mentality?
- Why is adversity essential to growth?
- And much more!
Provision Wealth Strategists
Clayton Morris Says Goodbye to Fox & Friends
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on iTunes
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.