Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest
Most investors think their IRA is a steel trap, not realizing how dependent it is on a booming stock market. This means that investors put their retirement money into a place where they have little to no control and hope for the best. But this is not the only way to build wealth for the future.
On this episode, you’ll learn the truth about stock-based retirement accounts and their dependence on the volatile stock market. You’ll learn how to take control of your retirement, and why you might want to consider switching to a self-directed IRA. If you’re tired of your retirement funds being subject to the changes in the stock market and are ready to steer your own ship, this episode is for you!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How IRAs responded to the financial crisis.
- How to take control of your wealth with a self-directed IRA.
- Why financial advisors don’t recommend real estate investing.
- Some of the prohibited transactions inside a self-directed IRA.
- How to roll over your retirement account to a self-directed account.