Can you be too old to start investing in real estate? Spoiler alert: no. You’re never too old to invest. On today’s show, I’m going to share the main reasons why it’s never too late to build wealth through real estate investing.
We’re going to dive into a few main reasons why you might think it’s too late to invest, and explore some solutions. I’m also sharing actionable steps for getting started in real estate, no matter your age. Click play to hear why you’re never too old to start investing in real estate!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you’re never too old to invest.
- Tips for getting started.
- And more!
Why you’re never too old to invest
- The tax benefits of investing in real estate are immediate. So even if you do have to take out loans, you’re still coming out on top. I’m not going to get too far into taxes in this video, but to sum it up: there are a lot of great tax benefits and opportunities available to real estate investors.
- Education is key and we are here to help make that easy for you. The more you build your financial education, the more informed and empowered decisions you can make. That’s why I have an entire library of free videos, and my team is well-equipped to help you discuss your options for your exact scenario.
- Streams of income are far more powerful than a pile of cash. How far is that savings account really going to go? If you start investing, you can have money coming into your bank every month – and that way, you don’t have to stress about retirement.
- Think about legacy wealth – not only will the investment benefit you but your family going forward.
Steps for getting started
- Know where you’re starting from. Take a look at your full financial snapshot to see what you’re working with. Build out a full balance sheet that covers all of your assets and debts. You may have some possibilities to invest that you haven’t yet considered. It’s important to know what you have before you figure out where you can go.
- Commit to building your financial education. I want you to take time every day to learn about finances and investing. Whether it’s videos, podcasts, or books — it’s important that you first invest in your education.
- Speak with a pro. We have a full staff that is specifically trained on helping investors create a plan that works for them! We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. So whatever your hesitancy is about investing at your age, we can help you find a plan that works FOR YOU.
To sum it up, you’re never too old to invest. There may be certain considerations to take into account depending on your specific situation, but it’s really never too late to get started.
Book a Call with Our Team
morrisinvest.com/bootcamp ← Download your FREE 90-Day Bootcamp!
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on iTunes
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.