Self-directed IRAs are steadily gaining popularity amongst investors. Today I’m sharing ten reasons why investors are turning toward self-directed accounts, and why you may want to consider a SDIRA for your retirement portfolio.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, I’m walking you through major benefits of self-directed account, including streams of income, fees, and lowering risk. You’re going to learn about the freedom and control that comes with investing in a self-directed IRA. Please join me for episode 748!
More About This Show
- The combination of election season and the pandemic have led to uncertainty of the market. People want a sense of stability right now, especially with regard to their money and future. The market is extremely volatile and with self-direction you can control your investments.
- The CARES Act! This is opening the door for so many investors to actually have some control over their 401k, act now before it is too late.
- With real estate investing inside your self-directed IRA you are able to achieve 3 streams of income: Appreciation, Principal Reduction and Cash Flow.
- Have you looked at your statements for your current retirement accounts? Are you aware of all of the hidden fees you are probably paying? I implore you to take a close look.
- Investors are now rolling over to self-directed accounts to lower their risk. With our self-directed IRA program you are lowering your risk and hedging against inflation. You are obtaining a superior asset with new construction that a bank has already approved for a non-recourse loan.
- Control over you own money, doesn’t that sound great? You earned it, shouldn’t you be able to direct it in an account that will help to provide a secure future?
- Potentially lowering your tax bracket with contributions to your self-directed account.
- IRA financing is already in place on new construction properties.
- Speaking for my company, we are able to set up a self-directed IRA account for our clients within 10 minutes, we have been able to set up this seamless process to assist those individuals ready to take back control of their money.
- Lastly, the power of customer service. Individuals are looking for that guidance and personal approach to help them feel comfortable with their investments. Stock market investing doesn’t seem to provide that type of follow-up and customized approach. We do! Morris Invest will stay with you and continue to help you plan and develop your path to financial freedom.
Book a Call with Our Team
The Power of Non-Recourse Financing
Download the free Financial Empowerment Bootcamp
Download the Freedom Cheat Sheet
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on iTunes
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.