House hacking is an incredible way to get started in real estate investing. When you utilize this investing strategy, you can increase your net worth while building your real estate portfolio and covering your personal expenses.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, you’re going to learn about the four major benefits of house hacking, and how to actually go about it. I’m also sharing some of the top mistakes to avoid when house hacking. If you’re looking to ease into real estate investing, this episode is for you!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The four main benefits of house hacking.
- A three-step process to begin your house hacking journey.
- House hacking mistakes you’ll want to avoid.
- And much more!
The Four Main Benefits of House Hacking
- House hacking allows you to reduce or even eliminate your housing costs.
- It allows you the ability to gain flexibility.
- With house hacking, you can ease into the real estate industry.
- Best of all, house hacking is a great way to build wealth.
A Three-Step Process to Begin Your House Hacking Journey
- Identify your funding source.
- Find a property.
- Run the numbers.
House Hacking Mistakes You’ll Want to Avoid
- Picking a house in an undesirable market or location.
- Overlooking local ordinances or HOAs.
- Forgetting to budget for repairs and expenses.
- Not taking landlord duties and responsibilities seriously.
Book a Call with Our Team
Wealthfront.com/investing ← Get your first $5000 managed for free!
HelloFresh.com/investing10 ← Use code investing10 for 10 free meals + free shipping!
The Real Estate Marketing Channel No One Is Using
How to Find Cheap Houses to Buy
Join the Financial Freedom Academy
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on Apple Podcasts
Download the free Financial Empowerment Bootcamp
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.