In my real estate investing career, I’ve learned a lot of lessons. I’ve had wins and I’ve had losses too. Today I’m going to share some of my shortcuts with you to hopefully help you avoid some headaches.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, I’m sharing five real estate investing rules you should know. You’re going to learn about the mechanics of a deal, getting the right team on your side, and the power of simply getting started! Press play to hear five rules you need to know!
More About This Show
- Numbers don’t lie. This is one issue that is very black & white: a good deal is a good deal, a bad deal is a bad deal. Keep your emotions out of real estate investing, and rely solely on formulas to help you make your decisions.
- The market matters. You can’t just invest in Anytown, USA and expect high returns. There are a lot of key components that make up a sustainable market, so be sure to do your research.
- You can’t do it alone. I’ve learned a lot about real estate, but I’m not an expert in all the surrounding fields–taxes, legal, property management. Lean on experts to guide you. Additionally, you’re going to need moral support! If you don’t have like-minded people in your circle, I’d suggest attending meetups or joining a community like Financial Freedom Academy. Find people who can give you input on your deals, help you celebrate your successes, and encourage you on bad days.
- You don’t need to be wealthy to invest. You need to invest correctly to become wealthy. It’s all about financial intelligence.
- Don’t wait to invest. We all know how fast time goes. If real estate investing is something you really want to do, there’s no better time than now. Yesterday was a better time to invest than today, but today is better than tomorrow.
Book a Call with Our Team
HelloFresh.com/80investing ←use code 80investing to get $80 off + free shipping!
Join the Financial Freedom Academy
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on Apple Podcasts
Download the free Financial Empowerment Bootcamp
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Ready To Build Passive Income Through Rental Real Estate?
Ready to talk about your goals? We're here to show you the tools and teach you the process to begin earning legacy wealth for you and your family.