Book a call with our team: https://goo.gl/dezwHT
This episode of Investing in Real Estate is sponsored by Health IQ. Health IQ is an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclists, weightlifters, and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/investing to support the show and see if you qualify, or mention the promo code INVESTING when you speak with a Health IQ agent.
Here on the show, we always talk about the importance of purchasing assets. Buying cash flowing assets like real estate is the best way to build your net worth and establish financial freedom for your family. However, not that many people have caught on to the importance of buying assets.
On today’s episode of Investing in Real Estate, I’m sharing five reasons why people don’t buy assets. I’ll talk about the mental habits that prohibit people from building wealth, and why people in the middle class get stuck. If you’re ready to build wealth, this episode is for you!
More About This Show
- Fear. Many people are unable to begin creating wealth due to fear. They’re scared about money, or the negative things that come with owning rental properties—like evictions or repairs. I’ve done many episodes about fear, and I strongly believe that your ability to change your life lies in your ability to quiet your fears.
- Cynicism. We’ve all encountered the kinds of people who are skeptical about everything. They think everything is too good to be true. They don’t believe in the possibilities, so they choose to not make it work.
- Laziness. I have a friend who dreams about reaping the benefits of rental real estate, but he lacks the ability to put a plan into action. He always has excuses, and he just doesn’t have the hunger. If you want to but assets, you have to go after it and make it happen.
- Bad habits. It’s easy to pick up bad habits and fall into routines. But if you want to create wealth you have to break that cycle and commit to creating new modes of thinking.
- Arrogance. This is my least favorite on the list! If you think you always know best, you can never learn. If you want to change your life, you have to be open to new ideas.
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
On this episode you'll learn:
- Why do people in the middle class tend to get stuck?
- How can you begin taking action?
- What is the importance of listening to others?
- What are the tax implications of purchasing assets?
- And much more!