EP261: Why This One Thing Is More Important Than Passive Income.
Book a call with our team: https://go.oncehub.com/morrisinvest
Passive income is important, but if you’re not taking care of yourself, all of the money in the world can’t help you. Passive income allows for freedom of time and money, but without your health, you can’t enjoy it to its fullest.
On this episode of Investing in Real Estate, I’m sharing why self-care has to come first. I’ll share the personal anecdote that led to this epiphany, and how you can start implementing healthy habits into your daily routine. You’ll learn about establishing a mission, the importance of mindfulness, and much more!
More About This Show
Recently one of my investor friends experienced a health crisis, and it made me realize that health trumps passive income. Although my friend had reached the pinnacle of success in real estate investing, his poor health prohibited from enjoying the benefits of his hard work.
Because of this experience, he’s recommitted to his health—and so am I. I’ve started implementing the following five habits into my routine so that I can enjoy my passive income and financial freedom for years to come.
- Mindfulness. Studies show that meditation can change the wiring in your brain and reduce your stress levels. Consider implementing meditation into your daily routine.
- Healthy eating. Center your diet around real food, and cut out processed junk. Consider reducing your alcohol consumption, and be mindful about what you put in your body.
- Fitness. Even something as small as a 30-minute walk can have incredible benefits on your overall health. Exercising helps reduce stress too!
- Purpose. It’s important to have a mission. Consider how your passive income can allow you to pursue your passions.
- Personal relationships. Make a point to spend time deepening your relationships. Tell the people you love that you’re grateful for them.
If you’re ready to begin building a passive income through rental real estate, book a FREE call with our team today. We’re ready to talk about your goals and want to help you learn more about earning legacy wealth for you and your family.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- What is the 80/20 Rule?
- How often should you practice meditation?
- How can you improve your health by journaling?
- And much more!
The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
The One Thing by Gary Keller
The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Subscribe to Investing in Real Estate on iTunes
Find Your Financial Freedom Number
Subscribe to the Morris Invest YouTube channel
Like Morris Invest on Facebook