What does financial freedom mean to you? Many people dream about what they would do if they won the lottery, or had a million dollars. While those scenarios are pretty unlikely, there's a realistic plan you can use to create financial freedom.
To me, financial freedom simply means having your expenses covered. It means that if you were to lose your job, your bills would still be paid, and your kids could still eat. On episode 577 of the Real Wealth Show with Kathy Fettke, I talked about my route to financial freedom, and how you can replicate it.
I also discussed the principles outlined in my new book, How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 5 Years, how to use a HELOC to purchase rental properties, and why I don't invest in A class neighborhoods.
- What is the difference between a HELOC and a home equity loan?
- Where do I purchase the bulk of my rental properties?
- What is the importance of having a mentor in real estate?
- How does code enforcement effect investors?
- How do you appropriately upgrade a rental property?
- What types of neighborhoods are most favorable for investors?
- How do you create true financial freedom?
- And more!